- Does a child need to reserve a seat? How much is the fare for children?
- You do not need to make a reservation for your children under 6 years old as far as your children do not occupy a seat. However, we highly suggest preparing a seat for your children because it is safer and more comfortable than sitting on parent's laps.
[Fare for child]
Ages : 0-5 ------ Free of charge if no seats are occupied (If your child occupies a seat, the fare will be the same as the fare for ages 6-11)
Ages : 6-11 ------ Half the price of adults
Ages : 12 and older ------ Same as adults
- How many luggages can we bring in the bus?
- Basically, each passengers can bring in one luggage only. Please carry in small luggage and valuables with you.
- Can we eat in the bus?
- Eating and drinking are not prohibited. However, considerations for other passengers would be highly appreciated.
- Is there a restroom on the bus?
- It depends on the bus. If no restroom is available inside the bus, the bus will usually stop for a break.
- Can I cancel the reservation?
- Please cancel your reservation on the website you made the reservation before one day ahead of the departure date.
- If I lost my ticket, would it be re-issued?
- If you lose a ticket, you need to purchase a new ticket.
- If I missed my bus, can I catch the next bus?
- If you have already paid for the ticket, you need to purchase a new ticket.
>>> Click here for questions regading traveling Japan (Japan Trip Search)